This blog is about junk food taxation. Giving a higher tax for junk food has been in the air for quite a while. Many people agree on this idea, to prevent obese people and to decrease the number of diseases. However by taxing, this may create a big harm for the industries who mainly sell junk food. We'll show the pro's and con's of this topic.
2011年5月20日金曜日
Homelessness's question
1.25296 people.
16.Around 50.
17.Men.
18.In the park.
I think you misunderstood that you needed to find the answers to the questions asked by other groups on their blogs. Even if this had been the assignment, such decontexualized answers probably wouldn't be of much use. You don't even note the sources for your information. What I had asked you to do is to comment on the blog entries of your classmates and try to refer them to some places where they might be able to find answers to their questions. Through pooling our knowledge and resources, we can help each other.
I think you misunderstood that you needed to find the answers to the questions asked by other groups on their blogs. Even if this had been the assignment, such decontexualized answers probably wouldn't be of much use. You don't even note the sources for your information. What I had asked you to do is to comment on the blog entries of your classmates and try to refer them to some places where they might be able to find answers to their questions. Through pooling our knowledge and resources, we can help each other.
返信削除